Hej! Welcome to your community!

For when you need know-how but you don’t know who. Or perhaps you have a bright idea to share …

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
848members
1143posts
It's easy to get started

If you haven't already;make yourself at home!

Activity in Community

BROR work bench measurements

Hello,We're trying to figure out what will fit on the shelves of the BROR work bench. What is the distance between hole centres (of the posts where the shelves attach) and how thick are the shelves (at the front)?Thanks!

BROR work bench.png
home123 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 tacks

Resolved! Programme revendez-les

Bonjour, pour revendre les meubles avec ce programme il faut prendre 4 photos dont le logo Ikea ou le numéro d'article du produit. Le problème est que mes meubles sont en parfait état mais je ne trouve pas ces informations sur mes meubles. Que puis-j...

Aurdal Collection has completely disappeared

Hi Community and Ikea,I literally just bought a full Aurdal ward-robe yesterday and now impossible to find it on the website. I'm missing 2 pieces that I was hoping for will get back on stock but now it looks like the collection has disappeared. Some...

Garybet by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 tacks

Are FÖRBÄTTRA Panels finished on all sides?

hi! I’m looking to buy some shiny white FÖRBÄTTRA Panels to build a separation in a room where all the current furniture is lacquered white. Since the panel would be seen from both sides, I’m wondering if the finish is all around or on three sides on...

Rboisjoly by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 tacks

BROR Shelving Units

I am wondering if the shelves for the BROR unit must be installed at fixed heights between them or can the shelves be adjusted to have different heights between them?Thank you!

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the IKEA Community.

Announcements

Don’t miss out on Community updates: Subscribe to announcement list here.

Top Tacked Authors

Latest from our Wiki

Home Smart top tips

What is IKEA Home smart? It's our app for making your home smarter and your life at home easier. Whether you want a fully smart home or more control here and there, IKEA Home smart app and TRÅDFRI p...

0 Comments

Competition winners

Thank you for all your entries into the competitions, congratulation to all our winners listed below. (Winners, look out for a private message with details on how to claim your prize)   IKEA Favouri...

0 Comments