Hej! Welcome to your community!

For when you need know-how but you don’t know who. Or perhaps you have a bright idea to share …

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1459members
2502posts
It's easy to get started

If you haven't already;make yourself at home!

Activity in Community

Cellular blind and Dirigera hub , how to add the remote

Hello,I bought 2x Cellular blind Praktlysing and Hub Dirigera, everything is working well , with Ikea app , Siri ( HomeKit ) and also Alexa.My problem is I can't synchronize both Ikea APP and remote ( include with the blind ) . It's either the APP or...

Gbelle by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 tacks

Vedum LED Lamp

How do I go about getting a replacement transformer for that lamp. It's a 3 VDC 140 mA type with a blade-pin connector on the lamp side. Cannot find it anywhere.

Delbo by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 tacks

Varmblixt donut lamp sold out already?

Has the VARMBLIXT LED table/wall lamp, orange glass/round sold out already or has it not arrived in stores yet? where's the donut lamp!https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/varmblixt-led-table-wall-lamp-orange-glass-round-90525150

TYSSEDAL nightstand HELP!

Has anyone put one of these together? I have a question re step 2. When screwing the metal slides for drawes in, the screws don't go all the way in. Is thus normal? Or should screws go all the way to touch metal side?It just seems like the slides are...

CF06 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 tacks

Delivery Issues

How do you get IKEA's attention on how unprofessional the delivery team is when they arrive at your home. I've never in my life witnessed anyone dealing with customers as bad as these people. First they refused to deliver to the proper area in our co...

0a6bc5d9d7c51bc8557274b0456ac06f.jpg ad25e0c9ffe5224b6a7a69d473aac4a3.jpg d3e85d9c6dd70705bd907fbc1a374139.jpg 196516ca365dca90f841166a61e8d181.jpg
Tim by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 tacks
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the IKEA Community.

Announcements

Don’t miss out on Community updates: Subscribe to announcement list here.

Latest from our Wiki

Assembly instruction films

Find it hard to follow the instructions when building your new purchase? We have created some assembly videos to support you when building your latest addition to your home. With detailed instruc...

0 Comments

Home Smart top tips

What is IKEA Home smart? It's our app for making your home smarter and your life at home easier. Whether you want a fully smart home or more control here and there, IKEA Home smart app and TRÅDFRI p...

0 Comments