Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KALLFRONT (Pendant lamp shade)
An airy lampshade where your choice of bulb becomes part of the design. When you turn the lamp on, the light spreads through the curved metal wires and creates exciting shadows on the walls of the room.
1 topic and 0 replies mentioned KALLFRONT (Pendant lamp shade) in
Latest Topics
Latest Replies
No posts to display.
Top Topics
My Topics
No posts to display.