cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thornhill016
New Contributor

Appliance warranty

Solved Go to answer

I bought at IKEA a wall oven  # #402.885.75 3 years ago and now is not working. I cannot find the original prove of purchase, but I have the credit card I used to buy it, and I registered the product at Whirlpool as well. Is there any way to take advantage of the IKEA 5-year warranty? Thank

1 Solution
AlvynA

Solved Go to answer

Hej! Thanks for letting us know. We're very sorry about that and hope to help find the right resolution for you soon. Because we need more information on the matter, we kindly ask that you write back to us privately on one of our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, or, Twitter). We hope to hear from you soon!

Found your solution? Simply click on Accept as solution to help others with similar questions!

View answer in original post

1 Reply 1
AlvynA

Solved Go to answer

Hej! Thanks for letting us know. We're very sorry about that and hope to help find the right resolution for you soon. Because we need more information on the matter, we kindly ask that you write back to us privately on one of our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, or, Twitter). We hope to hear from you soon!

Found your solution? Simply click on Accept as solution to help others with similar questions!